Do you love solving problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career within the engineering consulting and real estate industries? Would you like to have fun while providing valued advice to the best clients? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Synergy Partners is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm. Since our beginnings in 2014 we have grown to more than 45 employees. We believe that our ongoing success is directly related to the success of our clients and employees and we therefore make the following commitment:
• Trust: We will earn our clients’ ongoing trust by meeting their specific needs and expectations.
• Innovation: We will continuously look for creative solutions to maximize value and efficiency.
• Investment: We will invest the time and capital required to support best of class careers and services.
• Teamwork: We will provide a progressive, enjoyable project experience based on collective success.
• Respect: We will achieve mutual respect through integrity, clarity, and empathy.
• Coordinate and attend site visits.
• Accurately gather information on sites including taking notes, sketches, and photographs to relay information back to the project team.
• Complete site reports regularly.
• Present and communicate information in a concise and effective manner.
We match each new employee with a ‘buddy’ in order for them to settle in smoothly. We also have a mentorship program in place for long-term career planning that begins once the employee has been with Synergy for 6 months.
We also provide substantial technical training, introduce new materials on the market, and host monthly tech sessions where selected team members present their current project work and lessons learned.
Knowledge and Skills to succeed:
• A degree in engineering (Civil), building sciences, or equivalent is a requirement.
• Co-op/internship experience related to key responsibilities is an asset.
• P.Eng designation or working towards it an asset.
• Ability to build and maintain client relationships. Strong report writing skills, including diligent sentence structure, grammar, and spelling.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong team player.
The position includes group benefits, including a health care spending account and pension.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume on the main Careers page of our website, www.synergypartners.ca
For more information, please feel free to contact Michelle Donaldson at email@example.com