PROJECT ASSOCIATE, PROPERTY CONDITION ASSESSMENTS – FULL-TIME POSITION
Synergy Partners is a dynamic, employee-owned company, providing capital planning and engineering solutions. We cater to commercial, industrial, multi-unit residential and institutional real estate clients. We are committed to providing a progressive, enjoyable work environment based on collective success. We have grown to 45 employees since we started in August 2014 and plan to continue building a great team.
We are actively looking for a Project Engineer/Technologist to support our Property Condition Assessment team. This person will support our project teams to be effective and efficient while building internal and external relationships.
• Coordinate and attend site visits.
• Visually review all major building systems.
• Accurately gather information on sites including taking notes, sketches, and photographs to relay information back to the project team.
• Review existing reports and/or design drawings.
• Complete quantity take-offs for select building systems for use in developing repair/replacement budgets; assist in developing repair/replacement budgets.
• Author full or partial narrative reports.
Knowledge and Skills to succeed:
• A degree in engineering (Civil or Mechanical) is a requirement.
• Co-op/internship experience related to key responsibilities is an asset.
• P.Eng designation or working towards it.
• Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• A general knowledge of all building systems is an asset (ongoing training provided).
• Strong report writing skills, including diligent sentence structure, grammar, and spelling.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong team player.
This role does require a driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
The position includes group benefits, including a health care spending account and pension.
For more information, please feel free to contact Michelle Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org.