Our Building Engineering team provides restoration engineering services for existing buildings. We evaluate building components, assemblies and systems and design and manage capital projects related to repairs, restoration and renewal of existing building components. We work on all types of buildings and across all real estate market sectors.
Synergy’s strength is in building strong relationships with owners and managers of existing buildings. We have completed restoration engineering projects for some of the top real estate firms in the country. We develop repair and renewal strategies that are proven to be both durable and cost effective. We provide engineering advice that is valued by our clients and can be relied upon to meet their asset management objectives.
- We have an experienced team entirely focused on restoration of existing buildings, with team members who have a technical focus on building systems including structural and waterproofing, roofing, and building enclosure systems.
- We have in-depth and broad experience having completed building restoration mandates for all types of buildings and for clients across the GTA and Southern Ontario.
- We have a vast knowledge of different construction techniques (including many which are now obsolete), how building systems and components deteriorate, and repair strategies.
- We present options to maintain, repair or renew building components, to meet the clients short-term and long-term ownership strategies.
- We bring the experience of our entire Building Restoration team to bear by involving senior members on each project and sharing our knowledge.
- We are the prime consultant for most restoration projects and will involve trusted and established specialty sub-consultants (e.g. mechanical/electrical engineers, structural engineers, etc.) as needed.
- Parking garages and waterproofing
- Building Enclosure
- Site works
- Asphalt paving
- Concrete paving
- Retaining walls