PROJECT MANAGER, BUILDING CAPITAL PLANNING – FULL-TIME POSITION
Are you an experienced engineer looking for the next chapter in your career? Are you interested in an opportunity to expand your knowledge base and develop alongside an industry-leading team? Do you like to have fun while providing valued advice to the best clients in the real estate industry? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Synergy Partners is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm. Since our beginnings in 2014 we have grown to more than 45 employees. We believe that our ongoing success is directly related to the success of our clients and employees, and we therefore make the following commitment :
• Trust: We will earn our clients’ ongoing trust by meeting their specific needs and expectations.
• Innovation: We will continuously look for creative solutions to maximize value and efficiency.
• Investment: We will invest the time and capital required to support best-of-class careers and services.
• Teamwork: We will provide a progressive, enjoyable project experience based on collective success.
• Respect: We will achieve mutual respect through integrity, clarity, and empathy.
• Complete and oversee property condition assessments for a variety of purposes, including property transactions and reserve fund/capital planning.
• Develop and foster relationships with clients so that their needs are well understood and translated to successful deliverables.
• Guide and encourage junior team members to complete project deliverables.
• Contribute to ongoing business development by nurturing existing client relationships and/or building new relationships.
• Manage projects at the highest standard of quality from proposal to completion.
• Effectively manage team resources while adhering to the project budget and schedule targets.
• Comply with company policies and our commitment.
• Present and communicate information in a concise and effective manner to both our team and to clients.
Knowledge and skills to succeed:
• A degree in engineering (Civil or Mechanical) is a requirement.
• 5 years’ experience related to key responsibilities.
• P.Eng designation or working towards it.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• A general knowledge of all building systems (architectural, structural, mechanical, and electrical) is required (ongoing training provided).
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent time management to handle multiple projects.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
This role does require a driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
The position includes group benefits, including a health care spending account and pension.
For more information, please feel free to contact Michelle Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org