PROJECT MANAGER, PROPERTY CONDITION ASSESSMENTS – Full-Time Position
Synergy Partners is a dynamic, employee-owned company, providing capital planning and engineering solutions. We cater to commercial, industrial, multi-unit residential, and institutional real estate clients. We are committed to providing a progressive, enjoyable work environment based on collective success. We have grown to 45 employees since we started in August 2014 and plan to continue building a great team.
We are actively looking for a Project Manager with our Property Condition Assessment team to be accountable for organizing the project team to achieve the schedule, budget, and quality outcomes intended for each project. The Project Manager will also play a role contributing to the technical production requirements needed to deliver the project.
• Complete and oversee property condition assessments for a variety of purposes, including property transactions and reserve fund/capital planning.
• Develop and foster relationships with clients so that their needs are well understood and translated to successful deliverables.
• Guide and encourage junior team members to complete project deliverables.
• Contribute to ongoing business development by nurturing existing client relationships and/or building new relationships.
• Manage projects at the highest standard of quality from proposal to completion.
• Effectively manage team resources while adhering to the project budget and schedule targets.
• Comply with company policies and our commitment.
• Present and communicate information in a concise and effective manner to both our team and to clients.
Knowledge and skills to succeed:
• A degree in engineering (Civil or Mechanical) is a requirement.
• 5 years’ experience related to key responsibilities.
• P.Eng designation or working towards it.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• A general knowledge of all building systems is required (ongoing training provided).
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent time management to handle multiple projects.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
The position includes group benefits, including a health care spending account and pension.
For more information, please feel free to contact Michelle Donaldson at email@example.com