Synergy Partners (see www.Synergypartners.ca) is a dynamic employee owned company providing capital planning and engineering solutions to commercial, industrial, multi-unit residential and institutional real estate clients. We are committed to providing a progressive, enjoyable work environment based on collective success. We have grown to 29 employees since we started in August 2014 and plan to continue building a great team.
We are actively looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to support our growing team.
This individual will have excellent customer service. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. They will have regular interactions with project and management teams and build relationships both internally and externally. Their primary role is to make it possible for our employees to function effectively and efficiently
Expectations and responsibilities are as follows:
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines with superb accuracy.
- Strong organizational, and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Prepare, edit or modify documents including reports, letters, memos, email, certificates for payments, and contract documents (CCDC)
- Good understanding of ‘Styles’ in Word
- Creating spreadsheets, and presentations and filing
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Help with organizing events
- Ordering stationary, equipment, and manage mail and courier
- Contribute to a pleasant office environment
The candidate will be a recent graduate from a recognized business administration program. Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, Email and Internet. Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, be a team player and self-starter, and the ability to work well with all internal staff, clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
The position includes a competitive salary, group benefits, health care spending account, and profit sharing.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume on the main Careers page of our website, www.synergypartners.ca
For more information please feel free to contact Sam Evangelista at (647) 479-2854