We are looking for senior mechanical professional engineers with an interest in mechanical retrofit of existing buildings. The ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be eager to grow this market sector.
Synergy Partners is a 100% employee-owned Canadian company providing planning and engineering services for property owners and managers. Our founding shareholders are committed to creating great career opportunities for our team. All employees work directly with our experienced founders and in project teams.
Key management responsibilities include:
- Manage projects at the highest standard of quality from proposal to completion.
- Effectively manage team resources and productivity while adhering to project budget and schedule targets.
- Present and communicate information in a concise and effective manner.
- Train and mentor other members of the team.
- Understand and meet clients’ needs.
- Develop and foster relationships with clients.
- Align with Synergy’s Commitment and comply with company policies.
Your technical responsibilities will include:
- Building mechanical system investigations.
- Remain current and knowledgeable with regards to investigative techniques and repair methods for building mechanical systems.
- Prepare mechanical retrofit (repair and replacement) designs and specifications.
- CCDC contract administration.
The successful candidates will have at least 7 years of relevant experience, with demonstrated learning, communication, organizational, time management and team collaboration skills. A mechanical engineering degree and a P.Eng license with PEO (or ability to obtain one) is mandatory. The ability to deal with multiple projects, deliverables and clients is an integral part of the role.
The position includes a competitive salary, group benefits, health care spending account, and profit sharing.
For more information please feel free to contact Sean Allman at (647) 479-8692.