We are actively looking for Project Managers and Project Engineers for our property condition assessment team. The ideal candidates would be experienced individuals with an interest in contributing to a fast-growing business.
Synergy Partners is a 100% employee-owned Canadian company providing planning and engineering services for property owners and managers. Our founding shareholders are committed to creating great career opportunities for our team. All employees work directly with our experienced founders and in project teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete and oversee property condition assessments for a variety of purposes, including property transactions and reserve fund/capital planning. This requires a generalist knowledge of all building systems (ongoing training is available).
- Develop and foster relationships with clients so that their needs are well understood and translated to successful deliverables.
- Contribute to ongoing business development by nurturing existing client relationships and/or building new relationships.
- Manage projects at the highest standard of quality from proposal to completion.
- Effectively manage team resources while adhering to the project budget and schedule targets.
- Comply with company policies and our Commitment.
- Present and communicate information in a concise and effective manner to both our team and to clients.
- Assist with training and mentoring of other team members
The successful candidates will likely have about two to five years’ experience, with demonstrated learning, communication, organizational, time management and team collaboration skills. An engineering degree (civil, mechanical or electrical) is mandatory. The ability to deal with multiple projects, deliverables and clients is an integral part of the role.
The position includes a competitive salary, group benefits, health care spending account, and profit sharing. Share ownership is offered to employees who routinely contribute to team success.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume on the main Careers page of our website: www.synergypartners.ca.