We are actively looking for Project Managers working within our building science and restoration teams in building renewal and new building envelope design. We are looking for an experienced individual who will thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Synergy Partners is a 100% employee-owned Canadian company providing planning and engineering services for property owners and managers. Our founding shareholders are committed to creating great career opportunities for our team. All employees work directly with our experienced founders and in project teams.
Key management responsibilities include:
- Manage projects at the highest standard of quality from proposal to completion.
- Effectively manage team resources while adhering to the project budget and schedule targets
- Compliance with company policies and practices
- Manage team productivity
- Present and communicate information in a concise and effective manner
- Delivering projects with consistency, accuracy and quality.
- Training and mentoring of staff
- Alignment with Synergy’s Commitment
- Understand and meet clients’ needs
- Develop and foster relationships with clients
Your technical responsibilities will include:
- Building component investigations (building envelopes, structures and site components)
- Being up-to-date on current investigative techniques and repair methods
- Preparing repair designs and specifications
- CCDC contract administration
The successful candidates will likely have about three years’ experience, with demonstrated learning, communication, organizational, time management and team collaboration skills. A civil engineering/building science degree is mandatory. The ability to deal with multiple projects, deliverables and clients is an integral part of the role.
The position includes a competitive salary, group benefits, health care spending account, and profit sharing.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume on the main Careers page of our website.
For more information please feel free to contact Sam Evangelista at (647) 479-2854