We are actively looking for Project Engineers /Technologists working with our building science and restoration teams in building renewal and new building envelope design. Key responsibilities include:
- Field evaluation of various building components
- Assisting with preparation of reports and specifications
- Construction field review and contract administration
- Presenting and communicating information in a concise and effective manner
- Accepting responsibility for consistency, accuracy and quality before presenting to the project team
- Understanding and meeting assigned budgets
The successful candidates will have about one to two years’ experience, with demonstrated learning, communication, organizational, time management and team collaboration skills with a civil engineering/building science education. The ability to deal with multiple projects, deliverables and clients is an integral part of the role.
The position includes a competitive salary, group benefits, Health Spending Account, and profit sharing.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume on the main Careers page of our website.
For more information please feel free to contact Sam Evangelista at (647) 479-2854.