We are actively recruiting future new graduates from building engineering/technologist programs to work with our restoration, building science and property condition assessment teams. If you are graduating in 2018, from an accredited program we would like to hear from you!
Synergy Partners is a 100% employee-owned Canadian company providing planning and engineering services for property owners and managers. Our founding shareholders are committed to creating great career opportunities for our team. All employees work directly with our experienced founders and in project teams. We offer competitive pay and beneﬁts in a collaborative environment focused on team success.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will generally include:
- Field evaluation of various building components
- Assisting with preparation of reports and specifications
- Field reviews during construction, including site visit reports
- Contract administration tasks, such as payment certification, schedule monitoring and close-out reviews
- Presenting and communicating information in a concise and effective manner
- Accepting responsibility for consistency, accuracy and quality before presenting to the project team
The successful candidates will have demonstrated learning, communication, organizational, time management, and team collaboration skills with a civil engineering/building science/architectural technology education.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume on the main Careers page of our website.
For more information please feel free to contact Sam Evangelista at (647) 479-2854