Synergy Partners is proud to announce our newest team member, Andrew McLean. Andrew is joining our restoration team after graduating from Civil Engineering (with Honours) from the University of Waterloo. Through his university co-op placements, Andrew gained various experiences in consulting engineering (building restoration), general contracting, and project management. Outside of work, Andrew volunteers his time to help Syrian refugees relocating to Canada. We continue to grow our team to support our great clients take on new projects and challenges. Welcome Andrew!
We are proud to announce that WonJai Jang is the newest member of the restoration team. He recently graduated from Civil Engineering at Queen’s University. He comes with experience in quality assurance review of curtain / window wall assemblies while working for Toro Group in Concord. His past experiences and education will be a great benefit to the Synergy team. Welcome WonJai!
Synergy Partners continues to grow, in order to meet the trust placed in us by our clients. We are pleased to introduce the latest team members to have joined us:
- Royston D’Souza, Project Associate – Building Renewal and Enclosure Engineering
- Dan Bezjak, Project Associate – Building Renewal and Enclosure Engineering
- Ron Hoffer, Project Associate – Property Condition Assessments
- Sam Tafreshi, Project Associate – Building Renewal and Enclosure Engineering
- Allison Paquet, Project Associate – Property Condition Assessments
Synergy Partners provides great careers and growth opportunities for all our employees. In our four years, we have grown to become a dynamic team of 36 employees.
Synergy Partners is proud to announce four new shareholders:
- Jagrut Prajapati, B.A.Sc. – Building Restoration
- Adam Balicki, M.B.Sc. – Building Restoration
- Melissa Morlidge, M.B.Sc. – Building Restoration
- Justin Ward, P.Eng, Building Restoration
Each of these new shareholders has been a key contributor in delivering exceptional service and building strong client relationship across all classes of real estate. Furthermore, they stay committed to our team’s success and contribute to a great working environment.
Synergy Partners continues to provide great careers and growth opportunities for all our employees. As a result, in our four years we have grown to become a dynamic team of 36 employees.
Synergy Partners is an employee-owned Canadian company providing building engineering and capital planning services.